Allison’s presentation about leveraging Web 2.0 technologies to build and promote one’s career was excellent! "
- Sonny Poling
Allison is available to speak to your organization about:
1. Environmental Psychology and the Adoption of Pro-Environmental Behaviors; or
2. How to use Patents, Trademarks, Brands to Protect Your Ideas and Inventions; or
3. Maintaining and building sustainable brands; or
4. How to use patents and trademarks for your plant inventions.
She can visit your group or speak via a conference call.
Contact Allison for more information.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
to be announced
Past Speaking Engagements
Panel Speaker - American Public Gardens Association's Conference hosted by the Denver Botanic Gardens. The panel is entitled "Presto! Working Magic to Demystify Marketing Names of Cultivated Plants", developed by the APGA, held in Denver, Colorado
Master Mind Group – Using Intellectual Property to Protect Your Small Business & Big Ideas
Parker Writers Group, Question and Answer Forum for Web Optimization
Parker Writers Group, Using Web 2.0 to Build a Platform for Writers
Master Mind Group – Using Web 2.0 to Increase Your Company’s Viability on the Web
Researcher & Lecturer Topics
* Environmental Psychology and the Adoption of Pro-Environmental Behaviors and
* How to use Patents, Trademarks, Brands to Protect Your Ideas and Inventions
Stay Connected ~
Learn More about Allison's Approach, Philosophy, Writings
Allison Frederick is based in North Carolina and is available as a freelance consultant who can work on-site or in-house.
GRIPS, LLC is a North Carolina Limited Liability company.
Allison Frederick has been helping businesses grow and promoting wonderful ideas formally since 2004.